Traditionally dining room chandleliers are the most popular choice for dining room lighting. While a dining room chandleier is still an excellent choice, you do not have to be tied to it and the only limit when selecting your dining room light fixture is your imagination.
Inspired by the asymmetric patterns found in nature, Branches is anything but simple. The soft contemporary shapes and mixed metal finishes give each piece a metropolitan flair. So let us take a look at favorite dining room pendant lights with 18 images below.
1. Glam Chic Dining Room Transitional Dining Room
Geometry makes Moderne simply striking. The contemporary style features a suspended cable design. Yet the defining element is Moderne's offset square and rectangular panels, the perfect separation between the fixture's up and down LED lighting.
2. Waterfall Pond With Wood Stained Deck Contemporary Patio Dc
3. Salle De Jeux Pour Adultes Traditional Family Room
4. Shop Houzz Handcrafted Nautical Decor Rustic Ship Wheel Ship Wheel
5. French Provence Living Room Traditional Living Room Los Angeles
6. Wood Stone Granite Countertops Traditional Kitchen Dc Metro By
7. Inground Vinyl Liner Pool Traditional Pool Vancouver By Taylor
Bring a bit of sculpture to your ceiling with Cayden. A prominent box-shape is topped with an arched curve; but the real showstopper is the optical crystal accents at each corner.