This step by step diy project is about garden work bench plans. If you need a work bench for your garden projects, you should pay attention to the instructions described in this article. Generally speaking, there are many plans and designs you could choose from, so make sure you look over the alternatives, before taking a decision regarding this woodowrking project.
In order to get the job done, we recommend you to buy quality materials. If you have a tight budget you should buy pressure-treated lumber, making sure you choose the components with great care (check if they are straight and in a good condition). Alternatively, if the appearance of the garden wok bench is important to you, invest in quality lumber, such as redwood, pine or cedar. So let us take a look at 15 nice pictures garden work bench below.
The first step of the project is to build the legs of the garden work bench. As you can easily notice in the image, you need to use 2×4 lumber to build these components. Adjust the size of the legs according to your needs.
Cut one end of the back legs at 15º, as we will install a basic roof to protect the bench from bad weather or excessive sun. Smooth the cuts edges with a sanding block.
1. Potting Bench Outdoor Garden Work Bench Station Planting Solid Wood
A garden work bench doesn’t require a significant investment and can be built by any person with basic woodworking skills. In addition, if you use proper tools and materials, you can get the job done in just an afternoon.
2. Wood Planter Potting Bench Outdoor Garden Planting Work Station Table
3. Garden Work Bench Related Keywords Suggestions Garden Work Bench
4. Diy Garden Work Bench Home Design Ideas
5. Pallet Garden Work Bench
6. Pallet Furniture Garden Work Bench Further Pallet Chair Patio Bench
7. Garden Supplies Garden Essentials Potting Benches Garden Work Bench
8. Garden Work Bench Related Keywords Suggestions Garden Work Bench
Next build two frames for the shelves, from 2×4 lumber. As you can see in the image, you need to drill pilot holes trough the perimeter components and secure the rest of the wooden parts with 3” wood screws.